Monday, September 14, 2009

A Sunday Spanking


Wow! I got a spanking yesterday.  It caught me completely by surprise.  C has been sick with a bad cold lately, but she woke up feeling much better Sunday morning.  I brought her her morning coffee and the newspaper, and got back into bed.


She looked down at me and said, “You know, I was very annoyed with you yesterday.  They called from the groomer and asked why you weren’t there to pick up the dogs.”

“I was only a few minutes late.  They said the dogs wouldn’t be ready until after 4:00 and I got there at 4:30.” I said, not realizing what C’s sudden change in mood was all about.

“Yes, but I tried to call you too, both at your office and on your cell phone.  I was getting very worried.”

“Well, I don’t know why the cell phone didn’t work; you probably just missed me at the office.”

“Well in any case,” said C, “I think you need a spanking.  Go put on some punishment panties, and you need to do some corner time while I finish the newspaper.”

I now realized what it was about, and I got little butterflies in my stomach. I dutifully put on her favorite pair of punishment panties, a little pink thing with black lace, and took my place in the corner.  It was the Sunday paper she was reading; I was in the corner quite a while.

“It’s almost time, I think you should go get the bath brush and then back in the corner.”   C said casually turning the page of her paper.

The terrible Vermont Country Store bath brush, I fetched it from the bathroom and returned to the corner.  My legs were shaking.  It was cool in the house.  I couldn’t decide whether I was cold or nervous.  I new this was going to hurt, but one can never know quite how much.

After another ten minutes, C got up and came to the corner and put her arms around me pressing her breasts into my back.

“I’m going to punish you now.  I don’t like to, but it has to be done.  Come over to the ottoman.”

I followed C to the ottoman and as she sat down I knelt at her feet, handed her the bath brush, hugged her and said, “I’m sorry.”

“I know.” She said. “Stand up and get across my lap.”

I did as I was told.  Once over her lap I gripped the leg of the ottoman with my left hand and balanced myself on the floor with my right arm.  This is where the reality starts to set in.  I knew there would be pain.

C pulled down my panties and made little circles with the bath brush on both cheeks.  Then she started.  C is not much of a scolder; she simply spanks.  The pain was fairly intense from the beginning.  I cried out with each stroke, and then began to squirm.  I think she only gave me fifteen or twenty strokes, but the Vermont Country Store bath brush is a wicked instrument.

“It’s over now,” said C.  She took me back to bed and held me.  Oh, the bonding rush.  It makes the pain really worthwhile.  I don’t know that I ever feel in love like I do after a spanking from C.

Artist: Tommy Tippie

2 comments:

Widgets said...

throck:
You are now learning as did aj the beauty of wip (woman in power). Your love life and everything else is to fly out of the galaxy. Drop um and bend over for the ride of your life.
Rachel

Throck said...

Hi Rachel,
I certainly am learning the beauty of wip. I'm still high from my spanking and it's two days old now.

Throck